This & That Lasso Chain with Diamonds
Pupil Hall's lasso-style chains have a threadless end on one side and a loop on the other, allowing you to string the loop over a threadless post, insert the jewelry into your piercing, and pop the end onto the front!
In ear photos show it styled in a conch piercing, as well as a faux-rook piercing attached to a helix piercing. Each person's piercing requires a different size, so if you're unsure it's best to have a piercer size you in person. In the faux-rook to helix styling, another threadless end by Pupil Hall is shown, but is not included in this listing.
- Main end is 4.5mm by 3mm
- Chain length approximately 38mm
- Fits onto 16g threadless posts
- Six 1mm genuine diamonds flush set into beads
- 14k solid gold
- Universal threadless end fits into most threadless posts
- Threadless post sold separately
- Sold as a single
- Made by Pupil Hall