Insertion Pin for Threadless Jewelry
Insertion pins are a useful tool to assist with inserting threading jewelry into a healed piercing. To use an insertion pin:
- Insert the insertion pin skinny section first into your piercing.
- Once through your piercing, slip your threadless post onto the thin portion of the insertion pin. They should be firmly together.
- Push the threadless post through the piercing, using the insertion pin as a guide through the hole.
- Remove the insertion pin. Your threadless post should be inside your piercing and you should be able to see it.
- Insert your threadless end into your threadless post and be sure they're tightly together!
Here is a video where we walk you through how to use an insertion pin in a nostril piercing:
This is not a needle, and should not be shared between individuals. Don't attempt to pierce your nostril with this tool, it won't work.